Thursday, November 10, 2005

AHHHH!

Ok a little over a week and it feels like a year has passed! Life took off and I was along for the ride. Tests, illness, extra work, babysitting my friends kids so they could go see U2 (man I got the raw end of that deal), and finally getting an apartment in San Francisco! Yay!! It's a 1 Bedroom with Hard wood flooring and nice and cozy. Only a 5 minute walk from the CENTER of the campus! Andy and I will be moving on Dec 15th (finals week) so that should be fun;)
Now I have to run off to class (I'll be by your blogs to say hi later today) but I leave you with this picture from Halloween. My momma always said I was very expressive but I didn't know what she meant until now! I hope I didn't scare too many of you:)

16 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

Oh my gosh - that is so cool! the city rules. It sounds awesome.

You'll have to try Le Colonial ;)

Glad you're back in blog land :)

Jada's Gigi said...

Welcome back! oops I can't see the pic. Congrats on your new apartment the city is such a cool place to live! You're gona have a blast!

Jada's Gigi said...

PS
thansk for the kind words on my site. i always look forward to hearing from you. :)

Raina* said...

I love moving into new places. Good luck.

I can't see your expressive pic!!

amberdusk said...

Sorry about that... I had to change my Picture because some friends from school said it was too scary haha.
Luv you guys:)

Scott said...

I can't wait to hear about your new life in San Francisco. I look back on those days with such fond memories.

If you haven't already done so, go up to the top of Twin Peaks, where you can see two radio towers at the top of a hill. Check it out at night.

Then report.

Muriel said...

I hope your tests went ok! I can't wait to see to your new apt pics. Have fun moving. Your picture looked fine to me.

Muriel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gina said...

Gorgeous pic Amber! Welcome back. Congratulations on the apartment. Love those hardwoods. So good to see you blogging again.

Unknown said...

Happy to see you back! Yippeee!!! You found an apartment, that's so exciting! Love that cute pic!

SuburbanMom said...

you've been tagged! :)

Eff Off said...

Yeah!!! How exciting about your new place in S.F. :)

You are going to love living in the city. So much fun!

Love that pic too girlie. :)

Yoda said...

Apartment in SF ... you've lived my dream atleast :-)

Trevor Record said...

Amber, were you two supposed to be goths? You changed your picture or something? What did I miss?

Motherhood is Here said...

You look great in this pic.

Dear Diary said...

Hey Amber,
I just saw your comment on my blog...email me so we can chat about scrapbooking! I'd love to learn digi scrapping! I just bought my first digital magazine yesterday, what a coincidence!
Talk to you soon,
Traci
letspamperyou@yahoo.com