Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pictures


I have a photo fixation!!!!!
Whew it felt good to get that out. So I'm excited becuase I finally found a site that works well for all of my pictures.
check it out if you are interested at...
http://aengle.smugmug.com
I'm not completely done yet but that is the result of all of my spring break work. Whew!

Andy's internship with the Oakland Athletics is going really well for him. He's been getting a lot of recognition on his camera work so maybe something good will come of that. I never see the guy anymore but it's a good experience for him :) Although I might not have seen him much anyhow because I have a lot on my plate with 50 plus pages due in a few weeks. Procrastination sucks! Graduation is just around the corner. I can almost taste it!
hmmmm.... maybe I should take my own hint and get back to it :) take care.

5 comments:

Gina said...

I do too!
So glad the end is 'nigh!
Nice to see you coming up every once in a while for air!! : )
Keep us posted!

Scott said...

Great photo! You two seem to be made for one another.

Jada's Gigi said...

Sounds like things are working out very well for the two of you...:) like G says,,, nice to see you come up for air occasionally..:)

amberdusk said...

So close! Could do it with out my blogging buds but it would not be quite as fun. Seriously all of you guys are a cool group of people and I dig each of your bloggin' personalities - thanks for keeping me on your radars :)

catalyst0527 said...

Exquisite photo! :)