Saturday, January 13, 2007

Winter Break!

Ahhhhhhhh I am being so LAZY right now. I have a paper to write but I just can't stop with the computer and a good book. Oh and I have a million and one pictures I downloaded today so I guess I will post those here (I filled up my myspace).
The first picture is of my leaning tower of books that I used on my term papers. Can you see why I'm not interested in writing anymore?
Numero dos is of my new ADOREABLE little nephew Nathan. Andy and I gave him his little froggy towel for his birthday (his very 1st birthday, that is).
Last is my man Andrew and I at Disneyland for New Year's day.

ENJOY!



3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Yoo Hoo! Welcome back to blogland Amber!! I was just thinking of you the other day..weird huh? Sounds like you are busy iwth school and living happily ever after. Im so glad! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll look forward to chatting with you again.

Gina said...

YEAH! So happy to see you!! I've thought about you so often. Looks like you've been busy!! I'm so happy you're here again. I have a new nephew too! Welcome back!!

Gina

Scott said...

That froggy towel seems like the same one we got for our boys. It doesn't fit our oldest guy any more, looking more like the caped crusaders cowel.