Tuesday, January 09, 2007

wordless chorus

Sometimes I wish that all the words that I have for Bull&%$# could be transfered into something meaningful. You see my brother-in-laws father just died this weekend (they think of a heart attack) and I have no idea what to say to him when the time is right. If it was a girlfriend of mine or my brother then I might have an easier time- but with this I have no idea. Bummer. I think the thing that sadens me the most is that his father died without meeting his brand new grandson (my nephew -who I ADORE). I just don't see the fairness in life. I guess that's why it's called life. This also makes me think of how I would handle loosing one of my parents. I wouldn't be able to. That's a fact- there would be much more insanity in my life than there already is. I hope I can figure out a way to show him I care.

I watched "Gentlemen's agreement" tonight with Andrew and I was very impressed with the movie. I have always been a fan of 50's type movies because of the romanticism that they are saturated with but this one had a realistic flaire about it. And oh boy was Gregory Peck hot when he was younger. Well on that note I think I have established I am tired :) Night

2 comments:

Scott said...

Good to see you up and about Amber. I'm glad San Francisco is treating you so well. I really miss the time I spent there.

There isn't much you can say to someone who has lost a loved one, and there is no expectation from those who grieve. Just being there is enough.

amberdusk said...

Scott! I really didn't expect anyone to read this but thank you for doing so! It is good to "see" you. Thanks for the advice too.