Monday, September 12, 2005

pics

So I did a wedding show this weekend for my father-in-law and I got to talk to a lot of young girls getting married. I missed all the fun of my wedding so much! So I started scrap-booking a few of my wedding pictures into an album and it looks good! I added below one of my favorite pics on the beach with Andy and I. We actually took this picture 2 YEARS after our wedding. My friends Jason and Michelle helped us get pictures all around the city (This one has the Golden gate bridge behind it and my favorite part is the surfers waking together behind us). Jason (the photographer) then put it all in a book with pics from the actual day. And now I am scrapping the extra pictures. I am a freak about pictures, if you couldn't tell from my website or blog for that matter. I have boxes and boxes of pictures just waiting to be put into books and I keep taking more. I think I got the picture taking from my dad and the boxes and boxes from my mom. Ok so now I am rambling and procrastinating my math homework. Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

cool pic! I love photos too although i'm no good at taking them. My kids are and they help me out. LOL
Got a daughter getting married in April. She loves photography and will love your pic. I also have lots in albums and lots in boxes... waiting.... and lots in frames too. I believe in enjoying as many of them as possible. :)

Motherhood is Here said...

awesome picture. what did you mean when you said you apologize for "not being there yet." my sisters both spent tons of money on photography at their weddings. I'm the last girl not married. Anyway, blah blah blah. How long have you been married?

Motherhood is Here said...

also...what does that mean..haven't been in a situation where deep conversation was "socially acceptable?" Hmm. Interesting. I had a friend that was getting her masters in english and she got the same question about "teaching..." so I guess that is a pretty normal stigma for the degree. WOW. What an intimidating field though. u know? She quit and is going to take the LSAT LCAT L whatever...to get into law school.

Jenn said...

I love that picture! I think taking tons of photos and having boxes of them around is perfectly normal.... LOL

Eff Off said...

LOVE that pic!!! BEAUTIFUL! I grew up in the bay area and always wanted wedding photos with the Golden Gate in the background. Now I live in Colordo so I might have to settle for a vacation pic taken by a kind stranger. ;-) Hope to see more of your wedding scrapbook.

Trevor Record said...

Aw, he made it all old-timey looking. Then you see the surfers in the background. Those damned surfers!

liannallama said...

GORGEOUS photo! How romantic!

LG said...

beautiful picture :)