Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dum Dum Dum Dum (Sung to the tune of here comes the bride)

YAY! Home sweet home and back to life as I know it. What a great wedding though!! The backdrop was amazing and I had a blast. My favorite part had to be when Myself, Jen and Erica jumped into a golf cart and went 4 wheeling on the greens. SOOO immature and yet the best! Then I got Grand-pa to do a little swing dancing with me and he had a blast. Finished the night off with friends hanging in the motel room just chilling. Loved it! I will be posting pictures soon I hope. Oh and the song I sang went off without a hitch and I wasn't even nervous (A first for me). Gotta go do my Online P.E. test (you try and figure that one out!)
and as we said in Junior high:
Peace
Love
and
Happiness

9 comments:

Gina said...

Welcome back Amber! It's so nice to hear you had a great time. Nothin like a little swing dancing. Good luck on your online PE test! Happy Monday!

Raina* said...

ahahaha, who can resist a golf cart at a wedding reception? It's not immature.....it's a rule in life!!

Jada's Gigi said...

Hey, I want details on this whole wedding thing. AS you know...we are in the midst so help me out here. :)
Sounds like you had a blast!

Scott said...

Glad it all went well. My wife had another story to tell after our wedding, so I view this as nothing short of a miracle. Welcome to the club.

Motherhood is Here said...

Glad you had fun and that the singing went well! I don't believe in immaturity. Will be looking forward to the photos and to more of your posts. Anna

Eff Off said...

YEAH! Sounds like you had a blast! :) So glad that the singing went well. People would have covered their ears and run for safety if I had been the vocalist of the evening. Hee hee

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time!!! Hope to see some pics soond :D

SuburbanMom said...

Very cool! can't wait to see pics.

Yoda said...

Velcome bak!

pictures of wedding, to see, i want!