Friday, October 21, 2005

Picture Happy

Ok I am a little picture happy because I just got a bunch of photos developed. so they are a little random but here goes nothing...


This one is at a little Japanese restaurant that Andy and I tried a little while ago and we just loved it.

This is us there...... Andy is holding the camera so he looks a little funny haha

We had a little bonfire with some friends in their driveway........ Welcome to Suburbia (Katherine can relate to the suburbia part)

This was earlier in the night. Andy and his friend.

This was Lexi and I cleaning the floor in preparation for the Wedding shower..... It's crazy how creme carpet attracts spots sometimes. I can't wait until I move to the city because we will have hard wood-flooring then.

This is Lexi in her dress.... She was stunning the day of the wedding. I still need to get those developed. I NEED A DIGITAL CAMERA!!! Somebody tip Andy off plz:)
-----
Ok so it is official... I received my letter of acceptance and we are moving to SAN FRAN!!! Yipee. We found a place and are packed & ready to go. Not really because I am the queen of procrastination.
I keep telling my friend at school that I am the winner because I got my letter of acceptance first. Him and I are always fighting over who the winner is and this time I am. HAHAHA.
Ciao'

7 comments:

Motherhood is Here said...

letter of acceptance to where? What for? I totally missed everything. Awesome pics. And awesome wedding dress for your friend. And you're moving? Wow. Sounds exciting.

Raina* said...

these kinda posts are my favorite.... I love a good mish-mash of pictures.

Gina said...

Congrats on your move to San Fran! I'm jealous.

Gina said...

Such a cute one of you and Andy!! Adorable couple.

Scott said...

You are going to love it. Trust me.

Jada's Gigi said...

I'm with poorart, I missed everything...why are you moving and congrats, i'm sure on your acceptance...does this have to do with school?
Love the photos and the wedding dress is gorgeous! Gotta send me those details...:)

Unknown said...

YAY!!! How exciting!!!! Congrats on your acceptance and good luck with your big move. Lexi looks beautiful in her dress :D Love all of your fun pics :D